We’ve developed our list of funded FutureLearn courses based on the needs of local government staff, however we also want to fund courses that may be beneficial to your personal and career development. On this page you can apply for a funded place on a FutureLearn course of your choosing.
How to apply
- Browse for a course on the FutureLearn website – you can choose any short course with the exception of courses labelled as ‘Premium’. Please note, we ask that your choice of course links to a personal or career development goal.
- Complete the form on this page to apply for a funded place on your chosen course, including a brief explanation of why you would like to do it.
- Make sure to include the exact name of the course and a link to the course web page in the application form.
- As long as the course you’ve chosen meets the requirements we’ve outlined on this page and there are licenses available, we will email you an invitation to register for the course.
Some courses may not be available to start straight away, so we recommend that you check the FutureLearn website before applying.
Who is eligible to apply
- Applications are open to local authority staff only.
- Applicants may only submit an application for 1 certified course at a time. Upon completion of that course, an application for further training can be submitted.
- Applicants are expected to begin the course within one month of their application being accepted.
If you have any queries about this offer, please contact us on email@example.com.