When working on complex digital projects we often need to present our findings and explain difficult subjects to others within our organisation, but presenting doesn’t come naturally to many of us.
On this course, you’ll explore techniques to organise your ideas, build a cohesive argument and identify the right tools to deliver your message.
You’ll learn how to take complicated information and present it clearly to your audience.
Featured in the UK government’s The Skills Toolkit collection.
Who this course is suitable for
This course is designed for people who have digital skills but would like to build confidence in using digital technology in the workplace.
What you’ll achieve
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to:
- Explore how storytelling techniques can be used to communicate an idea
- Apply the art and science of crafting content
- Develop a visually-led deck
- Explore mindfulness techniques to communicate with confidence
- Apply presenting and delivery techniques
- Reflect on the development of skills in the course
Who developed this course
University of Leeds
As one of the UK’s largest research-based universities, the University of Leeds is a member of the prestigious Russell Group and a centre of excellence for teaching.
Institute of Coding
The Institute of Coding is a family of learners, businesses and educators creating a new way to develop the digital skills needed at work and beyond.