Explore the science and research behind individual success and learn practical ways of reaching your goals at work and in life.
Create an action plan that helps you achieve career success and a happier life
What predicts success in life? And how can you achieve the success you desire?
On this course, alongside experts from the University of Michigan, you’ll explore decades of scientific research on what the most successful people do differently.
You’ll discover why your IQ isn’t necessarily a reliable predictor of success and why many commonly accepted beliefs are often limiting when it comes to achieving your goals.
By the end of this course, you’ll understand how small, achievable actions will help you exceed your goals faster and you’ll be able to create a plan of action to get there.
What topics will you cover?
Although this course is based on the science of success, you will learn many practical ideas that you can apply to your own life immediately, particularly in three main areas:
- Getting better results at work (and school)
- Achieving career success (however you define success)
- Enjoying a meaningful, happy, and healthy life
You will also learn what predicts success in life. You will also create a personalised action plan which will help you succeed.
Who this course is suitable for
This course is for anyone who’d like to know how to plan for a more meaningful, happy, and healthy life or career!
What you’ll achieve
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Apply and learn four strategies for success that researchers have discovered that the most successful people do differently than others
- Apply the lessons you learn in this course to your own life immediately, which will bring you closer to achieving your most treasured life goals
Who developed this course
University of Michigan
As the #1 public research university in the United States, U-M has been a leader in research, learning, and teaching for more than 200 years, with 102 Grad programs in the top 10 — U.S. News & World Report (2019).