People want to live in their own homes for as long as possible and the Care Act 2014 confers, on local authorities, the responsibility to promote wellbeing along with preventing the need for care and support. We want to use digital technology to help more people live safely in their own homes – especially those with dementia or in need of end of life care and support. Specifically we would like to investigate:
- The level of readiness of service users and their carers to use digital technology to help them to stay at home longer, and identify any concerns they or their families may have;
- The technology that is available and how it might be used successfully;
- The impact that the use of digital tech would have on our Directorate, and any potential savings that could be made.
We would be happy to work with any partner to find innovative ways to achieve the above, be that in some way linked into the Liverpool City Region work on 5G, the work being undertaken in Wigan Council or any other digital solutions.
- Digital leadership training (for council leaders, service managers or senior executives)
- Digital and agile awareness
- Introduction to delivery management
- Agile for teams