We have an ambition as an authority to maximise the use of technology and promote agile working. Currently agile working is restricted by the software we have and would like to understand how Office 365 could support our ambition to enable our staff to work with maximum flexibility and deliver best in class customer service while also realising savings.
In addition to the core Office suite, we would like to investigate the use of Microsoft flow, Microsoft apps, PowerBI and SharePoint. We would like to use the available funding to purchase support from Microsoft and/or its partners to help facilitate workshops to develop a rollout plan alongside our digital advocates. We envisage these members of staff could be early adopters of the product and could share their transition experience and any new work processes/policies with other councils. In addition, we would like to purchase licences to allow our digital advocates to test and utilise the products.
The outcomes we aim to achieve are:
- More efficient, agile workforce
- Improved management information
- Model for rolling out within the Authority and beyond
- Digital and agile awareness
- Introduction to user research
- Introduction to service design
- Introduction to digital business analysis
- Agile for teams