We would like to develop and implement an online service to our tenants that would allow them initially to log a housing repair and book an appointment. We would then envisage that they would be able to amend or cancel the appointment within agreed parameters. The tenant would also have the option to be kept informed of any delays or progress with their repair. The service would be configured to determine whether the repair is a chargeable one to the tenant.
The project will form discovery, process reengineering and development/implementation phases (subject to feasibility).
The outcomes which we would aim to achieve are:
1. More satisfied customers
2. Increased efficiency in repairs process
3. Reduced calls to Customer Services Centre
- Introduction to user research
- Introduction to service design
- Introduction to delivery management
- Introduction to digital business analysis
- Agile for teams