Tourism, Culture & Heritage Leisure Bookings
Great Yarmouth is a significant tourist destination on the east coast for which the Council runs various leisure facilities across the Borough, including sports pitches and pitch and putt. Via the Council’s Tourist Information Centre (TIC) on the sea front it also supports a visitor economy which is worth £625m. The TIC currently sells tickets for tourism events, shows and leisure facilities by way of cash only at the TIC or leisure venue. This restricts the options for customers.
What we want to do:
- Develop an online end to end booking service that allows customers to book and pay online, or via an App for leisure facilities, giving customers more choice, and reducing the cost of supporting face to face services.
- The service could then be scaled and utilised for other bookings, such as local festivals and events.
- User research
- Service design
- Project delivery
- Digital leadership training (for council leaders, service managers or senior executives)
- Digital and agile awareness
- Introduction to user research
- Introduction to service design
- Introduction to delivery management
- Introduction to product management
- Introduction to digital business analysis
- Agile for teams