We don’t have integrated IT solutions for exchanging information, such as incoming referrals and outgoing support plans, with local health partners. Currently information is received via email or phone and requires manually inputting information into case management systems which takes administration effort.
We receive an average of 550 referrals per month from health and create/amend an average of 1000 support plans per month
We want to:
- Agree a dataset for incoming referrals from health partners, and details of support plans for use by health partners
- Define a set of requirements for system suppliers (and ascertain estimates) to develop functionality to automate data load into social care case management systems, as well as extract data to send to health partners
- produce assets for other local authorities, in particular:
- dataset for referrals from Health organisations
- dataset for social care support plans to send to health organisations
- estimates for development and implementation for extracts and automated data loads
- A report that outlines how such functionality would work end-to-end and its implementation
For this project we will work with the established Leicester Leicestershire & Rutland (LLR) Information Management & Technology (IM&T) delivery group, which includes health and social care partners.
- Digital and agile awareness
- Agile for teams