Northumberland County Council have been struggling with the process of registering a birth. There is a considerable amount of manual work involved which puts an added burden on registrar staff.
We need to identify the issues.
Understand what options and channels would be the most efficient in letting people know about the service
To develop a to be customer journey which they can follow which leads to a successful completion first time around
User research report that gives an understanding of people’s journey to register a birth.
We would like to lead the project to try and come up with a common solution that can be reused across other registrar services.
- Digital and agile awareness
- Introduction to service design
- Introduction to delivery management
- Introduction to product management
- Introduction to digital business analysis
- Agile for teams