We want to develop an Integrated Care Organisation working specifically to focus on integrating community health and care services in a way that will enable individuals to look after their own wellbeing, delivering efficiencies and savings to the borough;
Our programme will deliver, enable and support;
- Improved information sharing & Streamlined information flows
- Aligned back office systems
- Rationalisation of systems and processes and teams in line with IT Reform and Transformation.
- Further rollout of existing system access to wider partners
- Agile working & co locating
- Digital online citizen/patient records
- Better connected communities
To do this we have to ensure we are capable of placing Technology as a true enabler to service change and supporting all organisations by ensuring that the right underpinning technologies are in place for staff and patients alike to access the right information, in the right place, at the right time.
We want to carry out initial scoping to define the work needed to integrate workflows and information flows between Health & Social Care including Primary & Acute care across multiple agencies, as well as integrate staff and IT estates into a single operational form, with an outcome which provides a prioritised solution & delivery model
- Introduction to user research
- Introduction to service design
- Introduction to digital business analysis
- Agile for teams