Council review clients on Financial Assessment to ensure that the correct level of benefit is applied and uplifted in accordance with the care they receive to create accurate bills.
Financial Assessment Officers use Mosaic to input assessments. Mosaic has developed a Financial Assessment Batch Update Module to uplifted DWP benefit entitlements and re-calculated the Financial Assessment. This functionality will only works if a client is on a DWP benefit, and no local policies have been applied to the assessment. The Financial Assessment Batch Update Module will not uplift if the client is not receiving benefits.
This results in a manual task to review all cases.
We want to:
- Identify all clients that have local policy applied to their assessment
- Identify all clients that are not on benefits
- Produce an online form that will be populated in Mosaic through the use of Robot technologies processing and creating appropriate work-steps
- Robot technologies to process Financial Assessments that would be exclude from the Financial Assessment Batch Update Module and for recalculation processing to be undertaken by the Robot technologies
- A user journey map to be produced
- Reports to highlight successions
- Introduction to service design
- Introduction to product management