The Local Digital Fund will pay for training for local authority staff to build digital service and leadership capacity in the sector. This page sets out what’s available, who’s eligible and how to register.
Who is eligible for training?
Successful Local Digital Fund project teams
Successful project teams who are receiving funding from round one of the Local Digital Fund can take:
- a tailored 3-day Agile for Teams course for the full collaborative project team, with representatives from each authority
On top of this, each local authority that is part of the team is also entitled to the standard training offer below.
All local authorities that have signed the Local Digital Declaration
Choose one of the following options, one per local authority:
- one Agile for Teams training course for the project team
- one Digital and Agile Foundation course for the project team
- 2 places on one of the working level courses (listed below) for team members
- 4 places on Introduction to Research and Design for team members
- 1 place on a working level course and 2 places on Introduction to Research and Design for team members
- 2 places on the new Local Leaders Digital Accelerator for senior leaders in your authority
What courses are available?
This is the first release of course dates.
We will update this page with booking information soon. For now, please bear these course descriptions and dates in mind when discussing your training needs with your collaborative project team.
Agile for Teams
Digital and Agile Foundation
Introduction to Research and Design
Delivery manager - working level
Product manager - working level
Business analyst - working level
Service owner - working level
User researcher - working level
Local Leaders Digital Accelerator
How to register
We will book places for teams who were successful in the Local Digital Fund on 13 December at our kickoff event or via email.
Bookings will be opened up to signatories who did not receive funding after 13 December. We will be in touch with details.